None of the deals listed below require coupons from a newspaper.
Ibotta is an app I use a lot to get money back. It’s great because you can use coupons plus get a rebate for even more money.
There are some any brand rebates this week on things you will probably already be buying anyway.
- $0.25 rebate on any brand 1 gallon milk
- $0.25 rebate on any brand bread
- $0.25 rebate on any brand cereal
- $0.25 rebate on any brand eggs
- $0.25 rebate on any brand potatoes (I bought one small red potato for $0.26; cost me $0.01)
- $0.25 rebate on any brand onions (can buy just one; look for a small one since they are sold by the pound)
- $0.25 rebate on Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (You can get the grands Jr for $1)
- $0.50 rebate on REV (there is a $0.50 coupon on coupons.com or a $0.50 rebate on checkout 51 app) Store price is $1.50. This is a high protein on the go snack you can pick up for $0.50
- $2 rebate on Jennie O Deli Turkey. (Walmart has the blue ribbon for $3.98/lb. There is a coupon on coupons.com for $1/1lb allowing you to get a pound of sliced Turkey deli meat for $1)
- $0.50 rebate on 2 Dannon whole milk yogurts (there is a buy 1 get 1 free coupon on coupons.com & these cost $0.50 each so you can get 2 for free)
- $1 rebate on Smithfield marinated pork (sold by the pound and I’ve found them for around $4 before the rebate. Look for the lowest priced one)
Many of the above rebates are also available at CVS. In addition, here’s a good one that could be donated if you don’t use them.
$3 off any 2 Kotex U products (the 18ct pantiliners are $1.77 and on sale buy 1 get 1 50% off making them a $0.35 moneymaker)